Friday, February 26, 2010

Rebounders Play Gym In Florida How Can I Get Ready For Basketball Season?

How can I get ready for Basketball Season? - rebounders play gym in florida

So here are some facts about me. I'm 6'3 155 pounds. Plan to earn more. I am very weak in the legs, but decent upper body. I'm not very fast but not too slow. My midrange pull is light, but my 3 needs a lot of work. I am a good ball-handler with his right hand, but left arm. I am a decent passing and a good post and rebounds. Great Defender (or almost), I am an experienced and this is my way of playing the first year. I do just for fun, this is my first and last year, so I do not something serious happens, I do not understand it lol.
But I have a problem of considerable burden. I mean, you can not on any kind of pressure to shoot. Since the first 2 or 3 weeks of my gym BASEketball but then I passed all finnally settled and well. How can improvand my problem with the pressure and what exercises I can get up my endurance terrible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment